- 26-Apr-2017 to 26-Jul-2017 (EST)
- Information Technology
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Application Developers Excellent opportunity to make a difference in what you do!
Come work as an Application Developer for a progressive company that is making a significant impact in people's lives.
We are WillowWood, a well-established industry leader in providing prosthetic and orthotic products to clinicians and amputees around the world. Your efforts are vital in helping us achieve our vision of "leveling the playing field" between physical unchallenged people and all people who find themselves challenged due to limb loss or limb dysfunction.
As an Application Developer you are key to helping continue the advance of technology at WillowWood. You will play an instrumental role in our ongoing success by not only providing solutions that increase the efficiencies of our internal processes, but also by conducting data analysis and providing solutions for our customers. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new applications that support integral business processes and enhance the overall experience of our customers.
- Develop and support key integrations between data systems to provide the information our internal users and external customers need.
- Maintain, improve, and support existing applications with fixes and modifications as needed.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
In addition to being passionate about technology and dedicated to our mission and vision, Application Developers with the best chance of success also possess the following:
- Strong fundamental programming skills, with at least 1 to 2 years of software development and maintenance in a Microsoft environment (to include web development, C#/VB .Net, MVC, SQL).
- Exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable with modern development processes - including test driven development, agile development process, and modern frameworks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran