- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in what you do!
Come work as a Project Manager for a progressive company that is making a significant impact in people's lives.
WillowWorks, located in the exciting Whittier Peninsula business park, is part of the WillowWood Company that provides prosthetic limbs and components to amputees. Your effort as a Project Manager will be vital in helping us achieve our vision of "leveling the playing field" between physically unchallenged people and all people who find themselves challenged due to limb loss or limb dysfunction.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the execution and delivery of actionable projects, partnerships, and new concept development for WillowWorks. To accomplish this, strategic initiatives will be defined on an annual basis with quarterly milestone targets. This role works closely with internal and external teams across all phases of the project process to establish; phases of development, milestones, deliverables, work plans, budgets, resource demands, status. The PM serves as a liaison to all involved parties throughout the project ensuring productive collaboration and proactive communication. In addition to task delivery, the PM will manage partner and vendor relationships, budgets, and schedules.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related work experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience
- Critical thinking, strategic minded, engaged manager, and proven decision-making skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A workplace that values the individual and treats everyone as family
- Starting annual salary of $75,000-$85,000 base plus bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package
If you're ready to make a difference and take the first steps toward a challenging and rewarding position apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran