- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in what you do!
Come work as a Business Analyst for a progressive company that is making a significant impact in people's lives.
WillowWorks, located in the exciting Whittier Peninsula business park, is part of the WillowWood Company that provides prosthetic limbs and components to amputees. Your effort as a Business Analyst will be vital in helping us achieve our vision of "leveling the playing field" between physically unchallenged people and all people who find themselves challenged due to limb loss or limb dysfunction.
As a Business Analyst you will play a key role providing critical analysis of opportunities and initiatives that drive results for the WillowWorks team. You will lead the formalization of processes and practices that specify methods for; initiative requirements, market/competitive research, documentation, reporting and outcomes measurement. You will also work closely with stakeholders, domain experts, project management, product management, and business intelligence.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related work experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum 4 years of business analyst experience.
- Proven skills in quantitative and qualitative assessment
- Critical thinking, strategic minded, engaged manager with proven facilitation skills.
- Strong process and analytical skills with the ability to manage various initiatives in a deadline driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A workplace that values the individual and treats everyone as family
- Starting annual salary of $65,000-$75,000 base plus bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package
If you're ready to make a difference and take the first steps toward a challenging and rewarding position apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran