- 17-Jan-2017 to 18-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Business Intelligence Manager
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in what you do!
Come work as a Business Intelligence Manager for a progressive company that is making a significant impact in people's lives.
We are WillowWood, a well-established industry leader in providing prosthetic and orthotic products to clinicians and amputees around the world. Your efforts will be vital in helping us achieve our vision of "leveling the playing field" between physically unchallenged people and all people who find themselves challenged due to limb loss or limb dysfunction.
The B.I. Manager is the key person helping us develop, implement and establish our business intelligence function. You will ultimately be responsible for setting up and managing the BI, data and analytics needs and information governance of the organization. Just some of the things you'll be involved in include:
- Being the leader of data insights that drive strategic and tactical business opportunities
- Defining and developing the processes for gathering and using data
- Conducting project-related research; analyzing the information gathered and producing reports based on your analysis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
In addition to being passionate about what you do and dedicated to our mission and vision, BI Managers with the best chance of success will also need the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics/Mathematics, Finance or a related field
- A basic understanding of data modelling techniques, data and security compliance, metadata management and analytical processes
- At least two years of experience using complex computer programs and BI applications to mine data sources and look for trends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A workplace that values the individual and treats everyone as family
- Starting annual salary of $85,000-$100,000
- Competitive benefits package
If you're ready to make a difference and take the first steps toward a challenging and rewarding position apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran